DFW Barn Wedding
Everyone knows that second most important people at the wedding are the ring bearer and flower girl! There are so many styles out there of how to dress them for a DFW barn wedding, but we wanted to tell you our favorite fall styles for these two. You can have them be in the same style idea, or you can have them match fully! We have some ideas for you below.
- Have you ring bearer wear suspenders and finish it off with a cute bowtie! He will be the center of attention in his outfit. He will fully look like he belongs standing next to the groomsmen during the ceremony,
- Fall means plaid season, right? Dress your ring bearer up in a swanky plaid blazer! Find one that matches he color scheme of the wedding and you’ll be good to go. He probably won’t even want to take it off. If you wanted to, you could complete the look and have matching plaid pants, as well.
- For a fall wedding, go with a unique look like a peter pan collar dress. She will look adorable in this vintage style dress. In a rustic barn wedding setting, this dress’ vibe will fit in perfectly.
- Does your flower girl love all things girly including tutus? For late fall, have her wear a long tutu with a sweater. She will be comfortable, warm, and still so cute! This is the perfect look for more casual weddings, but can be dressed up easily for formal weddings, as well.
- Lastly, have her wear a plaid dress to match the ring bearer’s plaid blazer! Not only will this keep the same look down the aisle, but it will create cohesiveness in pictures. Everyone will love their matching outfits and will definitely want to steal the idea!